Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Contact information

We will be discontinuing our phones when we leave for Mexico; there's no need to pay for something we can't use for two years. However, we should have internet access in many of the ports we visit, so feel free to email us at nancielinnshaw@gmail.com. You can't expect a timely answer, but I will respond as soon as I can get online. We would love to hear from you!

Art's email is shaw.baton@gmail.com, but he rarely uses a computer (most of his time on shore is spent repairing something that broke!). And I have a Facebook account, but I don't use that either--so neither of those methods is a reliable way to get in touch.

The boat's radio call sign is WDG3370 and the MMSI number is 367525340. My ham radio call sign is KG7HKF, for those of you able to communicate via radio (unlikely, but possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment